- We will keep your information for as long as required by law or for any other purpose. You can access the website and browser without having to provide personal details. At that time, you are anonymous and we cannot know who you are if you are not signed in to your account.
+ Collect personal information
- We will collect various information from you when you want to place an order on the web.
- We collect, store and process your information for the purchase process and for subsequent announcements, and to provide services. We do not limit personal information: title, name, gender, date of birth, email, address, shipping address, phone number, fax, payment details.
- We will use the information you have provided to process orders, provide services and information requested through the website and at your request. Furthermore, we will use such information to manage your account; verify and execute transactions online, audit data downloads from the web; improve site layout and content and tailor it to users; identify visitors to the web, send information including product and service information, if you do not show signs of refusal. If you do not wish to receive any of our marketing communications, you may opt-out at any time.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party for them to deliver to you (for example to a courier).
- Your order details are kept by us, but for security reasons, we cannot publish them directly. However, you can access the information by logging into your account on the web. Here you will see your order details, received and sent products, and email, bank and newsletter details that you set to long-term follow-up. You undertake to keep your personal data confidential and not to disclose it to third parties. We do not accept any responsibility for the misuse of the password if this is not our fault.
+ Other regulations on personal information
- We may use your personal information for market research. Details will be hidden and used for statistics only. You may refuse to participate at any time. Any responses to surveys or polls that we need you to do will not be passed on to third parties. The only thing required is to disclose your email if you wish to participate. Responses will be saved separately from your email.
- You will receive information about us, about our website, other websites, products, sales, newsletters, anything related to products. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please click the opt-out link in any email we send you. Within 7 days of receiving your instructions, we will stop sending information. If it is not clear, we will contact you.
- We will continue to anonymize user data on the website and use it for a variety of purposes, including determining the user's location and how to use certain aspects of the website or the links contained therein. email to the user and provide that anonymized data to a 3rd party publisher. However, this data is not personally identifiable.
+ Contest In any contest, we will use data to announce winners and advertise offers. You can register to participate for more details about the contest.
+ Third Partners and Affiliates
- Customer behavior tracking system used by us on Display Advertising channel (for example, Customer Remarketing, DoubleClick advertising campaign management system, demographic reports, interests) of customers with Google Analytics tool...) can collect information such as age, gender, interests and number of interactions with the number of times the ad appears.
- With the ad settings feature, users or customers can choose to exit the customer behavior tracking feature of Google Analytics and choose how the channel to display Ads on Google will appear.
- Farmers' Market and third-party vendors, including Google, may use Google Analytics cookies or third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick) for information collection, optimization and other purposes. advertising based on a user's past website visits.
- We take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or loss or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data on the web, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use a firewall for the server. When collecting electronic payment card details, we use encryption using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). When we cannot guarantee 100% security, SSL makes it difficult for hackers to decrypt your information. You should not send full credit or debit card details to us without encryption. We maintain physical and electronic safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our secure procedures mean that we may sometimes require identification before disclosing personal information to you. - We advise you not to give your payment details to anyone by e-mail, we are not responsible for any loss you may incur in exchanging information. your information via the internet or email. - You absolutely do not use any program, tool or other form to interfere with the system or change the data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, propagate or encourage any activities to interfere, destroy or infiltrate the data of the website system. Any violation will be stripped of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary. - All transaction information will be kept confidential but in case of request by law enforcement, we will be forced to provide this information to law enforcement agencies. - The terms, conditions and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and considered by the competent Vietnamese courts.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, have the right to ask us to correct errors in your data at no cost. You have the right at any time to request that we stop using your personal data for marketing purposes.